Date: 1st – 10th April 2020
Due to its popularity, the Walk Scilly event has been increased from 7 days to 10 for the 2018 season.
Take part in a full programme of over 25 guided walks across both the inhabited and some of the uninhabited islands. Each walk is based on a particular theme and led by an expert in the field. Try your hand at foraging, visit the famous flower farms, get up close with nature, or stroll along the strandline looking for treasures.
Here are some examples of what has previously been on offer over Walk Scilly:
- Seawood Forage and Cookup with Rachel Lambert
- Forage and Feast on Bryher with Rachel Lambert
- Maritime Hugh Town Walk with Richard Larn OBE
- Nornour & the Eastern Isles – A Cruise in the Past with Dr Katherine Sawyer
- Beachcombing for Cowrie Shells on St Martin’s with Fay Page
- Wildlife Walk on St Agnes with Will Wagstaff
For full details of the Walk Scilly event, click here.