Why not enjoy a two-centre break to two of Scotland’s most enigmatic islands boasting superb scenery, ancient treasures and an abundance of flora and fauna.
Ruggedly remote Orkney is an archipelago of 70 islands, 20 of which are inhabited. Prestige’s new two centre break arrives into the largest, Mainland, with two days here to take in key sights like the Ring of Brodgar, one of the largest standing stone rings in UK, the five thousand year old Neolithic stone village of Skara Brae and The Old Man of Hoy sea stack. The islands are also a great place to spot Puffins, Kittiwakes and Gannets.
The second part of this short break is on the Shetland Islands where attractions include: the Noss Wildlife Reserve, one of the most spectacular wildlife sites in Europe and the white sands of St Ninian’s Isle featuring the UK’s largest active sand tombolo plus Scalloway Castle – an impressive example of a late 1500s tower house.
The four night Orkney/Shetland escape starts from £989 per person
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Kirkwall via Edinburgh with British Airways and connecting flight from Kirkwall to Sumburgh with Logan Air
- Two nights at the Smithfield Hotel in Orkney including daily breakfast
- Two nights at the Kveldsro House Hotel in Lerwick including daily breakfast
- Shetland Bird Cruise
- Price is valid for selected departures in September/October 2020 and April 2021, subject to availability
- Regional flight and travel options may be available please ask for details
For more details or to book give one of our specialist travel consultants a call on 01425 480600